The Printed Fox: Did I Just Get Slut Shamed?

Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Did I Just Get Slut Shamed?

Okay, so, on Monday afternoon I was told by one of my relatives that "since [I] write what [I] know," I obviously must have done everything in my books. The implication being that I'm either loose, a slut, or a deranged and perverted freak.

...Um...



Well, she got me. I'm here to tell you that every single act of sex, depravity, and abuse in my books is something that I have personally done or experienced because I have absolutely no imagination, nor do I have any idea what this "researching thing" is.

And while I'm coming out, before y'all get all knicker-twisty when my first paranormal comes out later this year or early 2015, you heard it here first: I have killed entire families and eaten them for breakfast. See, this one time, there was this article, and it was about a guy who totally ate this other guy's face off. I thought that was kinda cool but didn't really have that special "oomph" I was looking for, so I thought I'd just do the whole family.

Also...I'm a werewolf. I was bitten a few years ago. My name is Howls With A Yip (please don't laugh; my pack already makes fun of me for it and it makes me tuck my tail sometimes). I like long walks in the park, squeaky toys, and the feel of real Gucci leather between my teeth. My dislikes include cat shifters and peanut butter. People just laugh at me when I eat it, for some reason.

So if I forget and sniff your butt instead of giving my paw, just bear with me. My trainer says I'm doing really well, but I'm still really treat oriented.



Side note: We have a lot of fun discussions on my Facebook fan page. I also sometimes use it to crowdsource future posts. So if you want to keep in the loop, or even be mentioned on TPF, make sure to give my Facebook fan page a like and follow my updates!