The Printed Fox: All moved in

Tuesday, November 6, 2012

All moved in

This is awesome!

I'm still here on Blogger, but I happen to love Blogger so I'm happy to stay.

Y'know, I'm still trying to figure out what I really want to do with this blog. There are so many blogs dedicated to the nuts and bolts of writing. I'd like to participate, but there are such better authorities with much more proven expertise out there, such as Randy Ingermanson. And if one was really devoted to the craft, there are Miss Snark's archives to dig through. TONS of treasure there. The Nelson Literary Agency has a newsletter, and @SaraMegibow is amazing to follow on Twitter. Chock full of information and harsh truth. Very useful.

At the same time, I want to keep it light. No reason to visit this blog when there are bigger, more established ones to visit for how-to's and tips for writing.

I don't want to be completely personal on this blog, only talking about my day, my thoughts, my WIPs. Who cares? Well, some people some of the time, but c'mon. This blog is for you.

I suppose I could do the occasional book review, but it's not like they'd be a regular thing since it takes me forever to get through a book these days. Toddler demands, college essays, housework, and WIPs take a lot of my time. But the occasional one? Maybe.

Definitely I want guest posts by my fellow authors over at Naughty Nights Press! Blog hops, Six Sentence Sunday, and a few fun-yet-useful memes would work here, too.

Yet, I don't want to be too diluted. It might make me look unfocused.

Hmm. Gonna have to give this some thought.


Ciao!